Mark your calendars for the 42nd Annual and 1st ever Virtual Meeting of the Gopher Tortoise Council on Friday, November 13, 2020.
The theme for this year's virtual meeting is "Safer in the Burrow" and will be formatted as follows:
- Regular 15 minute presentations with 5 minutes for questions
- Mike Marshall (USFWS) will give an update on the Gopher Tortoise Species Status Assessment and host a panel discussion to answer questions from GTC members
Mid-day Lunch break
- Brief membership-wide business meeting
- Presentation session with 5-minute speed talks
- Virtual poster presentations
***In an interest to keep the meeting lively, we will also have an online auction for a few exceptional items to be mailed to the winner. Click HERE to check out the auction items.
Please click HERE for the 2020 Meeting Agenda.
Please click HERE for the 2020 Meeting Abstracts.
Please click HERE for 2020 Conference Posters.
Annual Meeting t-shirts available HERE until November 25, 2020.