Registration is now open, and we are accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the 44th Annual Gopher Tortoise Council Meeting.
The meeting is to be held at The E.O. Wilson Biophilia Center at Nokuse Plantation in Freeport, Florida from November 11-13th, 2022.
Early-bird registration discounts are available until October 21st. Click here to learn more and register for the meeting.
Click HERE for the latest news and announcements from the Gopher Tortoise Council here, including:
- Letter from a Co-Chair
- 44th Annual Gopher Tortoise Council Meeting Details
- GTC Announcements
- J. Larry Landers Student Research Spotlight: McKayla Susen
- Donna J. Heinrich Environmental Education Grant Proposal Deadline
- Tracking the Treks of Juvenile Gopher Tortoises: A Research Update from Archbold Biological Station
- Some Folks Call 'em Joint Snakes (and other information on glass lizards!)
- Turtle Up Mississippi: Sand Jam 2022 Features Gopher Tortoise Conservation and Turtle Education
- Recent Research